3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- ½ cup coconut butter (coconut manna)
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy homemade peanut butter or store-bought
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 20–30 drops low carb monkfruit sweetener, or to taste (optional)* Yield: 12 keto fat bombs 1x
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs: just 3 ingredients for the best keto fat bombs with chocolate & peanut butter! Low carb & high fat—the perfect keto snack. Vegan, No Bake, Healthy, Dairy-Free.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Whisk until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. I used 30 drops. Whisk until well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop and drop about 2 tablespoons of mixture evenly into each cupcake liner.
- Place muffin pan into freezer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy!
- *You can also use these stevia drops, but I prefer the taste of monkfruit. Also, the keto fat bombs are tasty without any sweetener whatsoever; but if you like it on the sweet side, add sweetener.
- Storing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 1-2 months. Keto Fat Bombs melt easily at room temperature, so they’re best enjoyed straight out of the freezer or fridge.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, No Bake
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 keto fat bomb
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9g (Net Carbs: 5g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg