Baked Keto Buffalo Chicken Thighs: Low Carb & Easy
These easy keto buffalo chicken thighs have only 0.3 grams of net carbs per serving and so delicious. Made with only 5 ingredients, this low buffalo chicken recipe is the perfect recipe for lunch or dinner!
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on, bone in
- Olive oil or butter
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- ¼ cup butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Gather all of your ingredients to make the recipe.
- Next, preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the butter up.
- Then season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and cook the chicken skin side down until seared.
- Once you’ve cooked one side, flip each piece and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Next, transfer the chicken into a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the butter over stove or in a microwave and combine the butter with hot sauce to make a buffalo sauce. If you already have our buffalo sauce recipe, ahead and
- Next, remove the chicken from the oven and pour over the sauce to cover the chicken thighs.
- Pop it back into the oven and continue to bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve these yummy buffalo chicken thighs warm.
YIELD: 2 SERVING SIZE: 2 pieces
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 433TOTAL FAT: 32.1gSATURATED FAT: 14.6gCHOLESTEROL: 61mgSODIUM: 734mgCARBOHYDRATES: 0.4gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.3gFIBER: 0.1gSUGAR: 0.3gPROTEIN: 36.4g