BBQ Cauliflower Wings
When you are tired of the same vegetable recipes repeatedly, these BBQ Cauliflower Bites are a fun way to mix things up. They are perfect for dipping, and kids love them too!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time17 mins
Total Time37 mins
Keyword: air fryer, vegetables
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup Keto BBQ Sauce divided
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees or your oven to 420 degrees. Core the cauliflower and cut into large florets. Beat the eggs in a small shallow bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Dip the cauliflower in the egg and then coat in the almond flour mixture pressing firmly with your hands to help the coating stick.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet until you are ready to cook. Spray the bottom of your air fryer or parchment-lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Add the cauliflower in a single layer, cooking in batches as needed.
Air Fryer Instructions
Cook for 6 minutes. Flip and respray. Cook for 6 minutes longer. Brush with the BBQ sauce and cook for 5 more minutes.
Cook for 10 minutes. Flip and respray. Cook for another 10 minutes. Brush with the BBQ sauce and cook for 7 minutes more. Serve with remaining BBQ Sauce to dip or drizzle.
Calories: 161.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.85g | Protein: 9.59g | Fat: 9.66g | Saturated Fat: 2.56g | Cholesterol: 69.63mg | Sodium: 334.11mg | Potassium: 253.87mg | Fiber: 2.65g | Sugar: 1.91g | Vitamin A: 170.19IU | Vitamin C: 34.64mg | Calcium: 151.07mg | Iron: 1.07mg