eto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a simple ground beef recipe that resembles a hamburger pie! With only 2 grams of carbs, this dish is loaded up with creamy, melted cheese, cream cheese mustard, worcestershire sauce for burger flavor. You can even serve this dish for breakfast.
- 1 pound Butcher Box ground beef
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard I used 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon Burger Seasoning I like Weber Burger Seasoning or McCormick’s Grill Mates Burger Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices Butcher Box bacon cooked and crumbled, add more if you like!
- 1 kosher pickle, cut into pieces Add more pickles if you are a pickle lover!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the Butcher Box ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onions, burger seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.. Using a spatula, break the ground beef into chunks.
Add the worcestershire sauce and cream cheese. Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and the cream cheese has melted.
Remove the skillet from heat.
In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and mustard.
Spray an 8 x 11 or 9×9 baking dish (I used 8 x11) with oil or cooking spray. Pour the ground beef mixture into the dish. Sprinkle the Butcher Box bacon and sliced pickles throughout.
Drizzle the liquid mixture on top.
Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese on top.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble. Mine was ready around 17.
Cool before serving.
Feel free to add your favorite keto friendly burger toppings. Mushrooms and guac will work well.
If you do not use Butcher Box beef and your beef produces excess oil, drain the oil prior to 8