Keto Dark Chocolate Covered Cashews
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
A simple, easy snack made with roasted cashews and dark chocolate.
- 8 oz. Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 3 cup, halves and whole Cashew Nuts, dry roasted,salted
- Line two baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and cook for another 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted.
- Stir nuts into the melted chocolate, until completely covered with chocolate. Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- With a knife, separate the nuts the best that you can. Let the nuts cool. You can refrigerate for 30 minutes if desired.
- Break apart any clumps and store in a sealed container for up to a month.