keto LOW CARB CAULIFLOWER MAC AND CHEESE
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Cauliflower mac and cheese is extra cheesy and melty! This tastes so much like the real deal that I bet you won’t even miss the carbs.
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
Extra creamy and cheesy cauliflower mac and cheese! This one is both kid friendly and keto friendly!
- 16 ounces cauliflower, chopped into macaroni sized pieces
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the cauliflower pieces and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and return the cauliflower to the pot over low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well until the cheese has melted fully, about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Use whatever blend of cheeses you prefer in your mac and cheese.