Keto Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
Serving size 1 jar
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 jar)
Net carbs6.6 grams
Calories from carbs 10%, protein 12%, fat 78%
Total carbs19.8 gramsFiber13.2 gramsSugars2.2 gramsSaturated fat11.8 gramsSodium18 mg(1% RDA)Magnesium39 mg(10% RDA)Potassium284 mg(14% EMR
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 4 tbsp whole chia seeds (32 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk such as Aroy-D or heavy whipping cream (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup water or unsweetened almond milk (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée (50 g/ 1.8 oz) – you can make your own)
- 1 tbsp powdered Erythritol or Swerve or other healthy low-carb sweetener from this list (10 g/ 0.4 oz)
- Optional: 5-10 drops Stevia extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix (you can make your own)
- Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, water, pumpkin puree, 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice mix, Erythritol and stevia. If you prefer a smoother texture, use ground chia seeds (note: ground chia seeds may taste bitter).
- Mix and transfer into a jar. Let it sit for at least 10-15 minutes, ideally overnight in the fridge. Top with some cinnamon or pumpkin spice mix just before serving.
- Enjoy! Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, 1 jar)
Net carbs Protein Fat Calories Chia seeds 1.6 g 6.4 g 10.2 g 163 kcal Coconut milk (full-fat, unsweetened) 1.6 g 1.1 g 12.1 g 111 kcal Water, still 0 g 0 g 0 g 0 kcal Pumpkin purée, unsweetened, canned or homemade 2.6 g 0.6 g 0.1 g 17 kcal Erythritol (natural low-carb sweetener) 0.5 g 0 g 0 g 2 kcal Stevia extract (SweetLeaf or NuNaturals, natural low-carb sweetener) 0 g 0 g 0 g 0 kcal Pumpkin spice mix, or gingerbread spice mix (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, allspice) 0.3 g 0.1 g 0 g 2 kcal Total per serving, 1 jar 6.6 g 8.1 g 22.4 g 295 kcal