Keto Sugar Free Raspberry Jello
Keto sugar free raspberry jello cups are the easiest keto dessert you’ll ever make! Using unflavored gelatin packets cuts down on the less healthy sugar free sweetener varieties and gives you more control over your ingredients.
Keto Sugar Free Raspberry Jello Cups
These sugar free raspberry jello desserts have to be the easiest dessert you’ll ever make! They’re higher in protein with the gelatin and come together in a snap with a few simple ingredients.
- 1 cup boiling water (3 minutes in microwave)
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 3/4 teaspoon raspberry flavoring (I like this one!)
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- sugar free whipped cream for topping (optional)
- In a medium bowl, add the hot water, monkfruit sweetener, raspberry flavor, and food coloring (optional). Whisk until the sweetener is completely dissolved.
- Place the cold water in a small bowl and evenly sprinkle the gelatin powder on top. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add the gelatin water to the hot water and whisk for 1-2 minutes until all ingredients are dissolved.
- Divide the raspberries evenly and place in the bottom of four dessert cups. Pour the gelatin liquid over the raspberries, dividing the liquid evenly among the four cups.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2-3 hours. Top with sugar free whipped cream and extra raspberries if desired and enjoy!
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 48TOTAL FAT: 3gCHOLESTEROL: 13mgSODIUM: 0mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1gFIBER: 1gPROTEIN: 6g