INGREDIENTS AND PROPORTIONS
- 2 0.3 oz boxes of sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 8 oz of strawberries, sliced
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup of Swerve sweetener
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups raw pecans, chopped
- 1 stick of butter
DIFFICULT: average – PREPARATION: 20 Minutes – Cooking: 40 minutes – Yield: 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the gelatin to a bowl and pour 2 cups of boiling water over top.
- Whisk until the gelatin is melted and then set aside to cool. (Can also use the quick set method on the box.)
- Melt butter in microwave while adding pecans and 1/4 cup of Swerve to a food processor.
- Pulse until the nuts are sticky.
- Add nut mixture to melted butter and mix well. Place into a large baking dish (I used a 13 x 9) and press down to make the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool.
- In the meantime using a hand mixer, cream the rest of the Swerve and cream cheese. Add in the cream and whip until nice and creamy and fluffy.
- Pour and smooth the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust, making sure to make a solid layer so the gelatin won’t leak through.
- Mix the strawberries into the gelatin and then pour over the cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before eating.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 24 Servings
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 199NET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.6g