THE BEST HOMEMADE KETO CHOCOLATE CRUNCH BARS! 2g NET CARBS ONLY..
Chocolate Crunch Bars are a quick, easy and fool-proof recipe which takes minutes to whip up- Now they have a ketogenic and low carb makeover! A chocolate base loaded with nuts, seeds, and shredded coconut! The ultimate healthy homemade paleo and sugar free chocolate snack or dessert. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto. The ultimate healthy keto dessert to keep you satisfied between meals or after dinner!
A low carb and ketogenic chocolate version was the next one on my list!
This recipe was actually trialed a few months ago. When I had started playing around with the ketogenic diet (and failing with it), I bought a little too many low carb nuts and seeds (for snacking purposes).
How to make Homemade Keto friendly and Low Carb Chocolate
If you need low carb chocolate for frosting so use this Recipe>>>Homemade 5 MINUTE Keto & LOW CARB HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE
How to make homemade paleo and vegan chocolate
To make homemade paleo friendly and dairy free bars, you only need THREE ingredients-
- Coconut Oil
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- A refined sugar free liquid sweetener of choice
I prefer using pure maple syrup or agave nectar, as they yielded the best texture for the homemade crunch bars.
To make homemade paleo and vegan chocolate- 1 cup coconut oil, 1/2 cup cocoa powder, and 1/3 cup refined sugar free sweetener of choice (maple syrup, agave, and brown rice syrup).
Low carb and keto friendly nuts and seeds
While most nuts and seeds are naturally low carb, some are more suitable than others, purely for the overall flavor combination of the recipe.
The best nuts to use- Raw unsalted pecans, walnuts and chopped hazelnuts are your best options and all are under 2 grams of carbs (per serving). Almonds and cashews are a little higher in carbs, but both of them work great.
If you aren’t strictly paleo, chopped peanuts are also suitable.
The best seeds to use- Hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds would all be perfect to use in these crunch bars. I prefer using pumpkin and sunflower seeds, purely for the crunch factor they provide.
TIPS FOR MAKING PERFECT HOMEMADE CRUNCH BARS
- For the homemade chocolate hazelnut spread, the recipe is included here.
- Store bought chocolate hazelnut spreads work well- This one is paleo and sugar free and this one is a nut-free alternative.
- For the best homemade keto crunch bars, use store-bought chocolate chips/baking chocolate
- If making your own chocolate from scratch, ensure the bars are stored in the freezer at all times
- If you use store-bought chocolate chips, they can be kept refrigerated and individually wrapped at room temperature.
This quick and easy homemade chocolate crunch bar recipe is a keeper. You’ve loved my original version (which is naturally gluten-free and vegan) and now have this delicious paleo, ketogenic and sugar free one. Loaded full of crunchy nuts, seeds and coconut and needing just minutes- You have no excuses!
The ultimate healthy keto dessert to keep you satisfied between meals or after dinner!
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips of choice I used stevia sweetened keto friendly chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond butter Can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups nuts and seeds of choice almonds, cashews, pepitas etc
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your chocolate chips of choice, almond butter, sticky sweetener and coconut oil and melt until combined.
- Add your nuts/seeds of choice and mix until fully combined. Pour the keto crunch bar mixture into the lined baking dish and spread out using a spatula. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
* See notes for tested options- The best sticky sweeteners are pure maple syrup or agave nectar. For a 100% keto friendly sticky sweetener, use a monk fruit or swerve sweetened syrup.No Bake Keto Crunch Bars (Paleo, Vegan, Sugar Free, Low Carb) should be kept refrigerated. If made using homemade chocolate, these should be kept frozen.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.7mg | NET CARBS: 2g
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group
Here you can get best and new Recipes >>>http://lossit.pro/the-7-day-ketogenic-diet-meal-plan-for-newbie-guide/