UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS skillet keto
These UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS have all the flavor of a traditional cabbage roll with minimal work! This low carb cabbage rolls recipe is super filling and totally easy for busy nights!
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large head of cabbage, chopped
- 24 ounces marinara sauce, such as Rao’s
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add the beef to a 5 quart dutch oven over medium heat. Brown the meat, crumbling as it cooks.
- When meat is partially cooked, add the onion and garlic to the pan and continue cooking, stirring often.
- Add the cabbage, marinara, water, and salt to the pan and stir to cover the cabbage in the marinara and beef.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the cabbage is as tender as you’d like.
- Serve immediately.
Size 1Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Unsaturated Fat 7g