SUGAR FREE BLUEBERRY CHIA PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- 1/4 cup blackberries frozen or fresh increase if carbs not an issue
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt increase if carbs not an issue
- 1 precise handful of baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds and/or 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 serve vanilla protein powder low carb
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup ice
Blitz in a strong blender or bullet till fully blended.
Note that to increase the protein, you can add more protein powder if desired, or you can omit it.
Nutritional InformationServing: 1serve | Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 7g
Note that we calculate our own nutritional values so they may not be precise. Calculate your own if desired. Carb values exclude sugar alcohols such as Erythritol, as they generally have no impact on blood sugar levels. 50% of the carbs from Xylitol is added to nutritional values. This is consistent with industry practice.